Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tawk to Me Joan!

Now I love movies as much as the next girl, but these days, I just can't commit the time (three hours for The King's Speech? Even if this sweeps the Oscars, I'll probably never see it). However, TV? Oh boob tube, how do I love thee! My tastes swing both high-brow and super low. I totally called it a year ago when Forrest Whitaker cameo'ed on Criminal Minds that he was getting a spinoff (which I want to start today. Right now. Immediately!). But against all my better judgement, I do loves me some trashy reality. I provide my own annoying soundtrack to every episode of Jersey Shore, exclaiming I can't believe I watch this filth. These people are horrible. The Situation brought home how much money last year?? Should be illegal. But yet, I watch every week. Now the one I will proudly support is Joan & Melissa which premieres tonight on the Bridezilla network, WE. Sneak previews show Joan trying to snap a cell pic of her daughter in the shower and the utter horror that's Melissa's reaction is television gold. Gold. I even got to interview Joan before which just solidified my love (www.vegasmagazine.com/culture/articles/hot-dame). And when they eventually do the full-Saturday marathon of all Joan & Melissa torture, funny how I'll surprisingly find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment